My love for stories has taken me to some amazing destinations. Kilimanjaro, for instance, has so much of mystery associated with it. The reason I needed to see it. For 75% of the time that I was in its foothills, it was covered by clouds. The remaining 25%…

My love for stories has taken me to some amazing destinations. Kilimanjaro, for instance, has so much of mystery associated with it. The reason I needed to see it. For 75% of the time that I was in its foothills, it was covered by clouds. The remaining 25% was magic. Folklore says that the top of the mountain is where God sits. And since the mountain I a dormant volcano, people thought that it could bring destruction. Hence, hundreds of years ago, people would often recite prayers and perform ceremonies facing the mountain, in order to keep god happy. This is just one of the many perceptions of the massive mountain. There are other stories of enchanting mythical creatures living in the mountain. Hope I get to do another trip soon to understand the vibe more. I hope my love for stories takes me back there, to the altar of the gods. - - #kilimanjaro #mystery #mountains #potd #photooftheday #landscapephotography #landscapes #travelgram #traveldiaries #travelitall #beautifuldestinations #naturegeography #allnatureshots #highestmountain #natureporn #amazingafrica #powerful #agameoftones #artofvisuals #instaslayers #coolaf #natgeolandscape #lpfanphoto #lonelyplanet #ourbeautifulworld #twistedshanti #magic #planetearth #trippyowl .

Wonderful beautiful Paris! Visiting the Eiffel Tower, you dine very well at the Michelin Restaurant Jules Verne. And of course the view is fantastic. #paris #eiffeltower #HTT #happythoughtstraveller #michelin #julesverne #holiday #tryit #ourbeautifulworld…

Wonderful beautiful Paris! Visiting the Eiffel Tower, you dine very well at the Michelin Restaurant Jules Verne. And of course the view is fantastic. #paris #eiffeltower #HTT #happythoughtstraveller #michelin #julesverne #holiday #tryit #ourbeautifulworld #cityofcities #france .

The beginnings of the Dogwoods. Taken from my ride this morning. #ourbeautifulworld

The beginnings of the Dogwoods. Taken from my ride this morning. #ourbeautifulworld .

in a world where 3/4 is water, sometimes we need to take a ride to get to some hidden or exotic destinations... Allure of the Seas traveling the Caribbean Sea - 2012 #allureoftheseas #royalcaribbean #traveling #takearide #amazingoceans #ourbeautifulworld…

in a world where 3/4 is water, sometimes we need to "take a ride" to get to some hidden or exotic destinations... Allure of the Seas traveling the Caribbean Sea - 2012 #allureoftheseas #royalcaribbean #traveling #takearide #amazingoceans #ourbeautifulworld #travel #navigating #bysea #travelwithfriends #travelingfirstclass .

This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.