#Repost @jim_mailloux with @repostapp ・・・ Super late dinner for fulfilling the emptiness of this heart, ah... I mean my belly 😂 (please pardon my sin for these foodies my holy belly ☻) • • • • • • • • • • • #jktfoodhunting #jktfoodbang #jktfoodies #indonesia…

#Repost @jim_mailloux with @repostapp ・・・ Super late dinner for fulfilling the emptiness of this heart, ah... I mean my belly 😂 (please pardon my sin for these foodies my holy belly ☻) • • • • • • • • • • • #jktfoodhunting #jktfoodbang #jktfoodies #indonesia #indonesianfood #noodle #foodstagram #foodphotography #foodporn #foodblog #anakjajan #jktgo #foodgasm #foodie #foodshared #goodlife #vsco #vscocam #snapseed .

Heavy.
📷 @nc.brown

Heavy. 📷 @nc.brown.

Porsche formula 1#nikkibeach#mydubai#goodlife:-)

Porsche formula 1 #nikkibeach #mydubai #goodlife :-).

My second dissection from todays conference is with regards to the Harvard MBA Graduate Student Study in writing goals. Students were asked: Have you set clear written goals for your future -3% had -13% had set goals in their mind -84% had no goals 10…

My second dissection from today's conference is with regards to the Harvard MBA Graduate Student Study in writing goals. Students were asked: "Have you set clear written goals for your future" -3% had -13% had set goals in their mind -84% had no goals 10 Years Later The 13% who had their goals intheir mind but not written down earnt twice the amount of the 84% with no goals The 3% who had written goals were earning on average 10x the other 97% of the class..

Um riso para casa momento #goodlife

Um riso para casa momento #goodlife .

Its a hard life being a tradie in Aus..just got heated off work again haha yeowwwww!!! 🔥🔥🔥 #heated #off #work #paid #hard #life #tradie #carpenter #home #time #goodlife #love #summer #instagood

It's a hard life being a tradie in Aus..just got heated off work again haha yeowwwww!!! 🔥🔥🔥 #heated #off #work #paid #hard #life #tradie #carpenter #home #time #goodlife #love #summer #instagood .

This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.